Benore Logistic Systems, Inc. is committed to the protection of life, health, and the environment for present and future generations.
A sustainable future is our priority. We are proud the first company to utilize an electric Class 8 truck in our fleet within the state of South Carolina.
As we continue to add more electric trucks to our fleet, our commitment is to reduce carbon emissions by 50% by 2031.
Operating in the Midwest, Southern, and Eastern Regions of the United States, Benore Logistic Systems, Inc. was founded in 1994 in Erie, Michigan, and continues to be led by Jeffery Benore, CEO and President, and Joan Benore, Vice President.
Almost three decades later, our devotion to quality and attention to service has allowed us to grow into a full-service supply chain management provider with operations throughout the United States.
$3,500 SIGN ON! No-Touch Freight – JUST DRIVE!
As a CDL-A Company Truck Driver, when you drive for Benore you benefit from:
- Weekly pay average of $1,300 to $1,500 paid WEEKLY!
- Local runs that have you home DAILY
- Tractor fleet that includes Electric Peterbilt and Nikola
- FULL Benefits, 401(k) Match and Company Paid life Insurance after 90 days of employment – including 40 hours of vacation!
- PAID Orientation and Training
- Company Provided Uniforms
We require the following of all our drivers to maintain our exceptional safety and compliance record:
- CDL Class A License
- Minimum 18 months of driving experience and 150,000 miles driven
High School Diploma or GED required